Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Day out!

We went to the beach today. I can't remember the last time we did something like that. Not a sandy tourist beach anyway. I did spend a fair bit of time at the one near my parents at Easter, trying to capture waves for a "Moving Water" photo competition on UKS. But that is all pebbles. Its good for a walk but not much else.

The thing is, living in a place like Barry Island, you tend to shun the beach as it is far too full of tourists! Its much more fun in the winter. You can go paddling in your wellies and run the dog.

One of the results of that photo comp, was this picture. It is the fountain in the gardens of St Fagans Castle. I always seem to be looking for a calendar so I decided to convert this one to a desktop calendar. Then I decided I might as well let everybody else enjoy it.

If you click on the picture on the left, you can download it to use for your desktop. And if you would like to add it to you blog or site for other people to download, there are instructions in the "Terms of Use" document on how to do so. I hope you all enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.