Tuesday, November 20, 2007

More Scrapping Frames

I have taken pictures of the new frames and here they are. I was really pleased with the Christmas Tree, it took me ages to get right! The flower took almost as long as well and looks much nicer than in the picture, I really need to to that one again.

I have also made a 10x15cm rectangle. That one needs blocking before I can photograph it. I will also be doing square frames and other rectangles in different sizes. And if you want to turn them into pressies, I am working on a bow to go on the top.

All of the digi versions will be available as freebies when I finish editing the pngs. I was thinlking about selling them but there is soooo much gorgeous free stuff out there that I don't really see much point!

And talking of free stuff, have you seen Lilybelle Scraps? Go and take a look!

1 comment:

  1. Love your frames - especially the green tree one and thanks for mentioning my blog!

    LilyBelle

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.