Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Amost there!

After the panic of last week, things seem to be coming together at last! The OU course is finished and if anybody wants to see the photos I submitted for the ECA they are here.

And, what is more, I have used one of the for Januarys calendar. This is one of my favourites and I thought the frost theme fitted January - even though it was taken in November.

I managed to fit into my dress for Saturday night and my dearest looked gorgeous in his tux! I was careful about what I drank as I really didn't fancy being ill but the very late night left me feeling a bit like a zombie on Sunday. I even fell asleep in Top Gear so am going to have to watch the re-run! I was still tired yesterday and didn't go to C&C as I couldn't find the energy to rush about. We were in bed just after nine last night and I am feeling loads better for it!

Today I am at Chatteris Museum again. This is the second week of the Arts and Crafts Exhibition. If anybody is in the area it is open from 10 to 4.30 Tuesday and Thursday this week.

And on the crochet front, I am working on more Chritmas themed frames. I am going to release a pattern for just the Christmas ones as soon as I am able and then work on some more general themed ones after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.