Thursday, May 01, 2008

I have been Tagged!

Yes, Rachel has tagged me!

So now I have to come up with 7 random facts.

The problem is that little known facts are generally that way for a purpose!!!!!

1. I am related to Henry Morgan on my mothers side and Princess Di on my fathers side. Brings a whole new meaning to "The Princess and the Pirate"!
2. I have never learnt to drive so I don't have a driving license.
3. Apart from a school trip to Paris, I have never been abroad. So I don't have a passport either.
4. Because of 2 and 3, it is a nightmare trying to get a CRB check done!!!!!!
5. I can't skate.
6. But I can, on a good day, not only touch my toes but also put my palms flat on the floor.
7. Oh, and did you know I love crocheting????????

Now 5 people to tag!

Lesley
Terrie
Debby
Fi
Juliet

And, just to tease you all, another sneaky peak of the dragonflies.

I need them finished by Saturday so I had better get off here!

4 comments:

  1. :-O you tagged me , I waffle so much are there 5 things peeps don't know about me already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting facts Enfys, especially the royal connection! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touch toes? On a good day i can only just see mine! Looking forward to the unveiling of the draqonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dragonflies are looking gorgeous.

    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.