Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Silks

I wasn't going to post these until the customer had collected them but as she couldn't come last night and I had the pics all ready to post today, I thought "Why not?"

This one is my favourite of the two.

To make it a little different I crocheted lace beaded stars.

I did the silk as if I was going to bead them to give the white background and I am quite pleased with the result.

This shows a close up of the medium star.

Here is the other.

I crocheted rainbow coloured stars for this one which I scattered about.

I am thinking of adding the stars to my site to use for scrapping.

What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow - I think that's the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. Amazing work. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning!!!
    you are so clever!!
    donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow helen-your crotchet gets cuter all the time. I love the rainbow too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:59 am

    Fabulous as usual. I love them.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are lovely Enfys :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, the white star is gorgeous...I'm sure she'll be thrilled with your creations :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.