Thursday, December 04, 2008

Can't you tell its nearly Christmas?

Cos I feel like I have even less time than normal.

It is just going so fast. The fact that I now have a job and all the Christmas activities have started may have something to do with this.

Lets face it, I chose a really bad time to start. Just before Christmas!

Most of the Christmas stuff is all organised and I seem to be finding out about most of it as I am going along. I would much rather know whats happening before hand.

However, I did get to go Christmas shopping - with somebody elses money. That has to be a bonus. Whether I got everything I was supposed to is another matter.

Today I have to wrap them and find out how many more I need.

But have you seen this gorgeous project for the advent calender?

They are so cute!

I might just have to go and get some dolly pegs.

.

.

.

And if you missed yesterdays, go and take a look!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:28 pm

    These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for such amazing crocheted embellies! I haven't saw nothing so cute before! I'm from Brazil. Please come and visit my blog as well! Season's Greetings.

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.