Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy New Year

I know it isn't quite the New Year yet but I have made a New Year pressie for you all!

As I had a lot of positive response from the one I did last year, I have made another downloadable calendar.

Making the calender was actually the easy part, printing it off was another matter!!!!!

My A3 printer has decided to throw a temper tantrum and won't print properly. I ended up with lots of lines through the pictures - when there was any coloured ink coming out at all!

So, I am now in the middle of using my photo printer to reprint all the photos on A4 and am having to stick them on to the A3 sheets with the calendar bit printed on.

Another problem is going to be putting it together. Last year I borrowed a friends Bind-It-All. What a wonderful machine! This year I don't have access to it so am going to have to improvise yet again.

I think ring binder punch and lots of ribbon may be in order here.

I will let you know how I get on.

And, as I am now working, I may even treat myself to a BIA this year.

In the mean time, enjoy the calendar. I have uploaded it as a pdf so you can print it off as A3 or A4 as required.

If you download it or add a link to it on your blog or site, please leave me a comment to let me know.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Freebie Calendar Enfys but my printer decided to die yesterday so I will have to wait to get my copy. Hugs Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool calendar Enfys. Thanks! Loving your blog - there's always something new to read about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:15 pm

    oh my-you have been making some cute things-love the angels
    Happy 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:24 pm

    It is gorgeous! I would gladly get it, but our printer doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Enfys, thanks a lot for your adorable calendar!!! I'll post it with your link in my blog! Hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a very blessed New Year! Hugs from your brazilian friend - Deborah/http://barbanche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the freebie hun - wishing you and yours all the very best for 2009

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's lovely. Need to buy ink for the printer though! Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:36 pm

    Hello Helen!

    I have been looking all over for a calendar, well at least one that meant something to me. This one is beautiful and it comes from a friend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.