Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Working Hard.

In between everything else that has been going on, I have managed to transfer all of the Free Patterns and Tutorial over to their new home.

I haven't yet done the pdf versions to go with them but they aren't that urgent.

I am not entirely sure that all of this is a bad thing. We have been complaining about msn for years. White pages when trying to post, erratic delivery of posts to and from your inbox and thousands of other things far too many to mention.

I have been considering finding a new home for the group but shied away from all the work that needs doing.

I didn't get a lot of choice when they decided to close!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Enfys hope you have a nice break over the Christmas you certainly deserve it.hugs Juliet

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.