Tuesday, August 25, 2009

That C word

I know its early but...........

I have started thinking about Christmas!

The thing is, when you make stuff you have to start earlier.

And, when you design stuff for other people to make you have to start even earlier!

So I have just listed a load of patterns on Etsy.

The good thing about Etsy is that the listing last for 4 months. So, as today is exactly 4 months to Christmas, my patterns (unless sold) will stay on there right up until Christmas.

Now, I promise not to mention the C word again until December!

Well, I will try very hard not to anyway!

2 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous ... Santa's little helpers are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool reindeer!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.