Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy to be doing housework.

Is that sad or what!

But I actually managed to do some without it hurting. Not much, just enough to make it loo like somebody cares about the place.

I have learned that even though it may not actually hurt while I am doing it, it aches like mad in the evening. I haven't taken painkillers in nearly a week and I don't want to have to resort to them again because I have oer done things.

I tried crocheting left handed but it didn't work so I gave that up as a bad job.

I am getting better at using the mose left-handed. I have lost £1000's playing Solitaire Vegas Style. Just as well it isn't real.

Fortunately, I can still play Bingo one handed so my Boss has been happy for me to go to work. I did get a sick note just in case but didn't need it.

Another 25 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.