Friday, June 04, 2010

Nearly there!

I am really excited!!!!!

I am finally going to see my book in print.

It has been a while coming because I have had to save my pennies to afford it.

And, of course, the reduced work hours meant a huge chunk out of what I could manage to save.

Now I need to decide how many.

The prices I have had mean that if I order 150 I can sell them for £8.95 each, 200 = £8.50 each and 250 = £7.95 each.

I have enough to get 150 and, with a little more saving, might be able to afford 200.

Unfortunately, 250 is a bit out of my budget range.

I also need to do a bit of market research to find out how many I could sell.

So, if you would be interested in buying one, please use the "Ask me, I might" button on the left to contact me and let me know.

They will be £8.95 at the most.

If I manage to sell them cheaper, I will give you a refund when the book is sent.

I am hoping to go to print before the end of the month which means they will be on sale by the end of July.

I will keep you posted on any developments.

3 comments:

  1. Just remember you promised me a signed copy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow!!! Go you!!! This is fab, I really hope it takes off for you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I now Chatteris quite well. I used to go to Ely Sixth Form and a friend of mine used to live in Chatteris. Small world.

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.