Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lots of flowers!

This is what it is looking like at the moment.

There are six different flowers each a little bigger and a little lighter than the last one.

I am going to be making another each of flowers two to four, which will give me nine in total. I think any more will spoil it.

I can fill up some of the empty stems with fluffy heads.

I also need to work on an opening bud and maybe make two or three of them.

Then, if I have time, I might change the way I have done the buds.

When I started this, September 16th seemed such a long way away. Now I only have 19 days left!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. it is looking fabulous Enfys, what a talented hooker you are :-)

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.