Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I have been working very hard!

In the summer I had a Crotat article and pattern published in Inside Crochet.

I have re-written the article, taking into account feedback from readers and teaching workshops, so that it now includes more detailed instructions and more advanced techniques.

Crotat in Inside Crochet
Free Crotat Download

But the best news - for all of you - is that all of this hard work is available for free as web pages on my site and as an 18 page downloadable eBook.

Just click on the picture to find out more.

If you have a go, I would love to see the results. Pop along to my Facebook page and post there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.